Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Does a "repeatinterval" operator exist?

brent.mcinnis says:
On a typical day, I have lots of tasks which repeat daily, and fewer tasks which repeat less frequently. When I want to look ahead and get an idea of what I need to get done this week, I really only want to see the less frequent tasks. Having all the daily tasks in there just clutters things up.

My question is, is there a an operator that would allow me to specify something such as "repeatinterval > 1 day", to filter away the clutter?
Posted at 12:58am on October 31, 2006
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
The advanced search operators support 'isRepeating' to find repeating tasks (not sure if this is helpful in your situation though) -- unfortunately it's not currently possible to perform more complex repeating format searches.
Posted 17 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
Filtering on repeat interval could be a very powerful capability - I like the idea even though I realize it's probably not something many would use.

In the meantime, Brent, I suggest you use use tags (e.g., daily, weekly, monthly, yearly), as a way of picking out the task intervals you want as part of a search.

So a search for due in the next seven days AND not tag:daily might give you a better sense of what you're up against.
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.