Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Repeating Tasks stop repeating

(closed account) says:
Hi

I've noticed that some of my repeating tasks, all of a sudden, stop repeating.

I did clear out some of my Completed Tasks the other day, that wouldn't have anything to do with it, would it??

Thanks

Tom.
Posted at 2:48pm on October 11, 2006
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Tom, thanks for reporting this. Deleting an 'every' repeating task will stop it from repeating again in the future -- sorry this probably isn't clear when it happens. This may be what's causing the repeating to stop.

If you continue to experience problems with repeating tasks, please feel free to email us at [old address removed] with the name of the task that should be repeating (and the list that it's in) and we'd be happy to investigate this. Thanks!
Posted 17 years ago
(closed account) says:
Okay thanks, that is what I guessed.

Is there any way, then, to try and view Completed, non-repeating tasks? (apart from rtfm!) :)

Thanks

Tom.
Posted 17 years ago
oboulanger says:
Emily I just completed a recurring task and it does NOT show up again automatically. Something wrong is going on
Posted 17 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Tom, do you mean searching for something like this?

oboulanger, can you please email us at [old address removed] with the name of the task (and the list that it's in), and details of when it should have repeated? We can check this out. Thanks!
Posted 17 years ago
(closed account) says:
That would do it.. thanks very much, Emily!
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.