Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

AIM reminders not happening consistently?

photojen says:
Another thing - I set up RTM to send me reminders via AIM on the day a task is due at 10 AM. Nothing happened for a few weeks until one day, randomly, when I did get the appropriate reminder. Nothing since. And I've definitely had things due, both before and after the single reminder. I'm always online at 10 AM, always signed into AIM. Is there a continuing problem with AIM reminders?
Thanks,
Jen
Posted at 7:13pm on October 9, 2006
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Jen, thanks for reporting this -- this sounds quite strange. We're not aware of any continuing issues like this -- the next time you notice this happen, would you mind emailing us at [old address removed] with the name of the task that you expected to receive the AIM reminder for, and when you should have received it? We can check things out on our end and see what's happening. Thanks!
Posted 17 years ago
photojen says:
Thanks for the response. Been away on personal things for the last week, but I expect the same things to happen tomorrow as described above, so hold your breath and wait by your inbox. (Just kidding.) I'll be in touch soon!

Jen
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.