Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

"This week" and "Next week" smart lists

nmithani1 says:
The criterion I use is e.g. all events within 1 week of September 9 in the advanced search box.

Previous message:-
These are two smart lists I am trying to create. So far, I've had to update their search criteria every week for these to remain "This week" and "Next week" smart lists in the true sense.
Is there any way that the search criterion of these lists, the dates, update themselves?
Posted at 3:37am on September 18, 2006
erik says:
I use something similar that may spark something for you. My "~week" smartlist uses the following criteria:

dueBefore:"7 days from today"

While not quite tied to the exact week, this gives me a good picture of what's on tap, and it rolls forward every day.

Good luck!
Posted 17 years ago
nmithani1 says:
You're a genius... but is there anyway to substitute 'today' for Monday of the current week?
I believe I've managed to create a "Next week" smart list: dueAfter:"7 days from today" dueBefore:"14 days from today".
Posted 17 years ago
nmithani1 says:
Nevermind, inserting the entry Monday does it... I think. If I fail a mid-term, I'll know it doesn't work.
Posted 17 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
There's a useful searches topic that might have some helpful ideas too, if you're still searching.

Another handy search is:

dueBefore:"end of week"
Posted 17 years ago
nmithani1 says:
Thanks, I'll take a look at it.
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.