Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

blank screen on mobile

dieter.randolph says:
Hello! I've seen some dialogue about this problem, but I'm not sure what to do about it; when I try to access the moble site with my handheld (a Sidekick), all I see is a blank screen with the RTM logo and "dieter's tasks" at the top and a logout link at the very bottom.

I'm COMPLETELY in love with this app, but being able to use it on my handheld is huge for me. Any guidance you can offer would be a big help.

Thanks,
Dieter
Posted at 12:31pm on September 7, 2006
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Dieter, thanks for letting us know. We're aware of some issues with Sidekicks -- we're checking this out and hopefully we'll be able to fix this.
Posted 17 years ago
dieter.randolph says:
Thanks -- and thanks also for the email on the subject. I can't believe how quickly you have responded; I'm very impressed!

Thanks again,
Dieter
Posted 17 years ago
dieter.randolph says:
Hello -- Just checking in to see if there was any progress on this issue; if there's anything I can do to help test (or anything else, for that matter), I'm at your service.

Thanks again,
Dieter
Posted 17 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Dieter, I apologise for the delay -- just wanted to assure you that it's still on our list :)
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.