Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Google Calendar

mrayyan says:
What are the advances of remember-the-milk over Google Calendar?
Posted at 11:34pm on September 5, 2006
andrew.du says:
i like RTM except the speed!
Posted 17 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
mrayyan, Google Calendar is great for managing appointments and events, while Remember The Milk manages tasks (they might be things that you just need to remember to do sometime, or tasks with a specific due date).

andrew.du, which country do you live in? We're trying to make the site as fast as possible :)
Posted 17 years ago
mrayyan, I also forgot to mention that you can display your tasks on your Google Calendar (many people use both services) -- more details are in the help section here.
Posted 17 years ago
pearliewog says:
I dont understand how to make Google Calender work with Remember the Milk. I have read the help over and over and just dont get it (forgive me!). I get an error when I click on the link ( webcal://www.rememberthemilk.com/icalendar/pearliewog/ ) that says: "Firefox doesnt know how to open this address, because the protocol (webcal) isnt associated with any program." Please someone tell me what I am doing wrong or what to do!
Thanks!
Kelly
Posted 17 years ago
pearliewog, I just replied to your email -- it looks like Google Calendar is experiencing a temporary problem with iCalendar subscriptions, for anyone currently receiving errors.
Posted 17 years ago
jojohio says:
Hi,
i like the possibility to display my calendars in gcal, but only on of my lists does really show up its dates in gcal. I think thewre is no difference between the list and their dates. What is gone wrong?jo

Posted 17 years ago
jojo, I also replied on the other topic -- can you please email us at [old address removed] with the URL that you're subscribing to? We can check this out on our end. Thanks!
Posted 17 years ago
a.team.mom says:
Help!

I'm in the same boat.... I can add the calendar onto my google calendar, but cannot access it...... is this a problem I need to adress with goole? Thanks!!!

Amy :)
Posted 17 years ago
Amy, we'd be happy to check this out -- can you please email us at [old address removed] with the URL you're subscribing to, and any errors that you receive on the Google Calendar end? Thanks!
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.