Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Cursor Missing on New Task Status Fields

philg says:
It appears that you made some enhancements to the Task Status Fields within the Task tab area.

I am no longer seeing a cursor when selecting any of the fields which makes it a little confusing and difficult to navigate. I believe you could see the cursor prior to your Location change this morning.

On a possibly related note, tags that are no longer used still appear as an available selection until you log out and log back in. The example here is that I deleted a tag that was only assigned to one task.

Thanks,
Phil
Posted at 9:34pm on September 3, 2006
philg says:
Missing cursor problem seems to have been corrected. Thank you for the quick response.

Phil
Posted 17 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Phil, which browser was this happening with? If it happens again, please let us know -- we have made some changes to the task fields, and we may need to make further tweaks.

Thanks for letting us know about the tag issue -- we'll check into this.
Posted 17 years ago
We've discovered that there's a bug in Mozilla-based browsers (e.g. Firefox) that sometimes causes the cursor to disappear in this situation -- we're looking into a workaround for this.
Posted 17 years ago
This should (hopefully) be fixed now -- if it occurs again, please let us know. Thanks!
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.