Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Problems with Google Calendar

jgianoli says:
I follow the instructions to add RTM tasks as events to my Google Calendar, but I get an error. "Unable to fetch URL." What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Joe
Posted at 2:57pm on August 17, 2006
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Joe, we'd be happy to check out your iCalendar URL and make sure that everything is okay on our end -- if you'd like us to do this, please email us at [old address removed] with the URL you're subscribing to in Google Calendar, and we can check this out.

It's also worth mentioning that some people have experienced intermittent problems on the Google Calendar side, so perhaps try it again in a few hours and see if anything changes (sometimes this error seems to occur and then it starts working later).
Posted 17 years ago
(closed account) says:
I'm getting the same problem only when i try to add all my RTM tasks. Individual lists works well.
Posted 17 years ago
Unfortunately the 'All Lists' feed won't work with Google Calendar, as this requires authentication -- only individual lists that have been published for the public will work for now.
Posted 17 years ago
bbogart says:
I have a similar problem. I have added other icalendars and they work fine so the problem has to be with remember the milk.

Ben
Posted 17 years ago
d_guidi says:
Same problem to me
Posted 17 years ago
sven.rimbach says:
/add me

Even tried sunbird.
Posted 17 years ago
For anyone experiencing problems, please email us at [old address removed] with the iCalendar URL you're subscribing to, and any errors that you receive in Google Calendar (or other software). We'd be happy to check things out and see if there's a problem occurring at our end. Thanks!
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.