Welcome!  English (US) Language Switcher

How can I skip login several times a day on android

muriel.venus says:

On my android phone version 2.2.1 I have to provide username/password several times a day. How can I set this to once? or at least once a day?

Posted at 5:02am on April 8, 2013

andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:

Hi muriel.venus,
The Android app should keep you logged in indefinitely. You may want to make sure that you're not (or something else is not) clearing the app's data, as this is where the login data is stored.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any further issues with this.

Posted 1 year ago

muriel.venus says:

Hi Andrewski,
As long as I stay within RTM it is ok, however, when I go to another app (mail, calender or whatever) and go back to RTM on my Samsung S I have to log in again. On my pc or tablet it is no problem.
Somehow this only happens on the device that types the least simple way...
Do you have an option or property I can set on my phone that I don't have to login all the time?

Posted 1 year ago

muriel.venus says:

oh, by the way, it is the Dutch version, is that of any consequence?

Posted 1 year ago

Hi muriel.venus,
That shouldn't matter. :) You may want to reinstall the app from our site in case there's something corrupted where your login data is not being saved.

Otherwise, is it possible your Samsung S is running unofficial or rooted firmware? That can have an effect also. If so, can you try the same thing on the official firmware to compare?

Thanks!

Posted 1 year ago

muriel.venus says:

Hi Andrewski,
I have official firmware. Reinstalling via the play store improved things a lot.
It looks like: if I change something on my PC and than go to RMT on my samsung I have to log in again. Not everytime anymore.
I will try again reinstalling via your site.
Let you know. Regards, Muriel

Posted 1 year ago

Hi Muriel,
Contact us if you have any further problems; making changes in the web app or another app shouldn't cause the app to log you out either, so it sounds like there may be something strange going on!

Sorry again about that problem. :(

Posted 1 year ago

This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.